× Heat-shrinkable tube: easy to age, poorly sealed and waterproof, and not strong.
× Electrical tape: easy to oxidize, sticky, and limited in use.
√√√ Liquid Insulation Tape: Insulation and sealing, durable and strong, waterproof and moisture-proof, suitable for pasting various electronic components. Give you a whole new experience.
This rubber based brush-on liquid tape forms a protective, waterproof, UV-resistant, dielectric seal around spliced electrical wire to protect against corrosion, shortages, electrical shock and vibration. The quick-drying fluid cures in 24 hours and will not deterioriate or unravel like traditional tape.
Resistant to chemicals, solvents, saltwater and other common fluids, to achieve connections that last for decades. Adheres to all metal, plastic, vinyl, rubber and composite surfaces and can be built-up with additional layers
Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use and under extreme environments including automotive.
- Forms a protective, waterproof, UV-resistant, dielectric seal around spliced electrical wire to protect against corrosion and shortages
- Formula is resistant to chemicals, solvents, saltwater and other common fluids
- Quick-drying formula cures in 24 hours
- Will not unravel or deteriorate like traditional tape
- Remains flexible in extreme temperatures and climates -30 to 200 degrees F and -34 to 93 degrees C
- Dries black
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance